Finding the right educator for your school’s culture
Our substitute teachers have a wide variety of knowledge and experience. They hold Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degrees raging from Art, Math, to Political Science as well as credentials spanning from Multiple Subject to Early Childhood.
Our teacher assistants are enthusiastic and contribute to a supportive learning environment.
Resource Specialist Program Teacher
Our Resource Specialist Program teachers work with students in a respectful and professional manner to provide a culture of care in the classroom.
- Are trained and supervised by the EXCEL management team: Sexual Harassment, Mandated Reporting, Classroom Management and Personnel and Professional Development.
- Hold the appropriate credentials and certifications as required by the State of California.
- Have cleared DOJ and FBI criminal background checks
- Must present a TB test certificate prior to providing services
- Respond to immediate needs at a moment’s notice
Interested in learning more about our services?
Our professional staff will take the time to discuss your existing projects and staff requirements to help you make smart decisions that best meet your needs.